a small parasitic creature typically living on the skin of warm-blooded animals and feeding on the blood and tissues of their hosts:
Or should I say, "...ever grinning face it makes politicians jump in joy [skip-hop] for the opportunity to appear doing the country a favor by getting rid of this guy"? The guy goes by the name Bayani Fernando -- how Filipino could a name get.
I'm not saying I approve of all his silly antics and his paint frenzy of blue and pink. I'm not saying I approve of his "enthusiasm" in joining Celebrity Duets. Heck this guy is at times a circus by himself.
cir·cus (sûrks)n.a. A public entertainment consisting typically of a variety of performances by acrobats, clowns, and trained animals.
What I do approve of, is his will to take action and his capacity to endure crap thrown at him. I say crap because they usually mean nothing but publicity. At any rate, I believe he should be the next president because:
- He does not dive into politicking. He says what he thinks and he thinks what he says.
- He does. He neither cares about his image, nor gives a crap about surveys.
- He is no legislator, then again he's not running for a legislative position. He is an executive, and a damn good one.
- He is not afraid of failure. [see NBA and Kobe... errr... Anti-Kobe[s]].
- He rules with an iron fist. We all know we Filipinos need some spanking. [see Lee Kwan Yew]
- See 1-5.
Kindly post your comments if you believe in this guy and want to add more reasons to the list.