Bayani Fernando for President

There's this unorthodox guy who eats criticisms day in and out and regurgitates them back tenfold at his critics, with an ever grinning face, it infuriates a plethora of poly-TICK-hands.
tick(tk)n.
a small parasitic creature typically living on the skin of warm-blooded animals and feeding on the blood and tissues of their hosts:

Or should I say, "...ever grinning face it makes politicians jump in joy [skip-hop] for the opportunity to appear doing the country a favor by getting rid of this guy"? The guy goes by the name Bayani Fernando -- how Filipino could a name get.

I'm not saying I approve of all his silly antics and his paint frenzy of blue and pink. I'm not saying I approve of his "enthusiasm" in joining Celebrity Duets. Heck this guy is at times a circus by himself.
cir·cus (sûrks)n.
a. A public entertainment consisting typically of a variety of performances by acrobats, clowns, and trained animals.

What I do approve of, is his will to take action and his capacity to endure crap thrown at him. I say crap because they usually mean nothing but publicity. At any rate, I believe he should be the next president because:
  1. He does not dive into politicking. He says what he thinks and he thinks what he says.
  2. He does. He neither cares about his image, nor gives a crap about surveys.
  3. He is no legislator, then again he's not running for a legislative position. He is an executive, and a damn good one.
  4. He is not afraid of failure. [see NBA and Kobe... errr... Anti-Kobe[s]].
  5. He rules with an iron fist. We all know we Filipinos need some spanking. [see Lee Kwan Yew]
  6. See 1-5.
His bid for presidency, however, comes with a hefty price tag. General population from Visayas and Mindanao have not even heard of his name. That's why I appeal to you and your friends, vote for this guy, spread the word.

Kindly post your comments if you believe in this guy and want to add more reasons to the list.

1 comment:

  1. "He rules with an iron fist. We all know we Filipinos need some spanking. [see Lee Kwan Yew]"
    ditto.

    I'd vote for this guy if I'd only registered. I will, however, make sure he gets as much publicity from me.

    ReplyDelete